Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What a Little Attitude boy! I wanted
pictures of the boys on the "Brierley-Kippen"
firetruck. I get the camra out & Waylon tells
me that he's not getting any more pictures
taken. He said he doesnt smile & he doesn't
want any pictures. So Weston ended up being
my little test subject (& what a test he is). I didn't
ask him to pose in any of these pictures. This is
just Weston being Weston- & they turned out
so dang CUTE!!!!

I was able to snap a few shots of Waylon
in the corn. Robert & I love this picture. He
said Waylon doesnt have a natural cheese
grin like weston & that's what makes
Waylon, Waylon... He looks like he is
making a plan to break my Camra :)
What a hansome little man he's becoming.
-Thank You to the Pantone's-
I have to share this beautiful IH bench with
everyone. Garrett is CrAzY good at wood
working. He made this bench for Robert's
IH collection. Thank you Garrett & Sera
So So much!! We love it :) I now have an
IH sectionin my living room & I must say
it turned outreally nice!

The little things are amazing that he did
on this... It is One of a kind!!
(-No it's not for sale-)

No comments:

Post a Comment